The MRC has six scheduled Nets each week.
- The Public Service Net (Sundays at 8 PM) covers upcoming events and Amateur related announcements.
- The Swap Net (Sundays at 9 PM) is for the buying and selling Radio and Computer gear.
- Kids Corners (Mondays at 6:30 PM) Geared towards getting more youth on air.
- The Computer Net (Thursdays at 9 PM) for the exchange of information and answers to questions.
- The Pink HAMsters Net (Saturdays at 8 PM) for YL's.
- "Just for FUN" Net (Saturday at 9 PM) is a general discussion and comment net where the topic changes every time.
In addition, Severe Weather Nets become active whenever the need arises. The repeater also has a randomly scheduled "Penny Net', or "a penny for your thoughts." This net will be announced by QST by an amateur at random times throughout the day..